Beautifully renovated semi-furnished double house at street level (appr. 135 m2) with sunny garden (appr. 36 m2) and heated cellar (20 m2) . The house with characteristic properties has four bedrooms and two bathrooms. It has been renovated in a luxurious way while maintaining old details.
The house is situated in the popular neighborhood Helmer (Old West). It is located within walking distance of the Vondelpark and the Leidseplein. Yher is good public transportation (tram line 1) and it is easily accessible from the A10 west. Ample parking (licensing).
Entrance with cloakroom, spacious living and dining room separated by authentic
en-suite doors, completely gourmet kitchen equipped with wok burner, dishes heater, cooker and granite worktops, spacious dining room, paneled in authentic style, conservatory with access to the sunny garden.
Landing with separate toilet, two large bedrooms with closets, two luxury bathrooms, one with bath, separate rain shower and toilet.
Heated cellar with plumbing for washing machine and dryer.
- Completely renovated in 2001;
- Equipped with double glass
- Very well insulated;
- Fully equipped with underfloor heating;
- Living and dining room provided with with gas open fireplaces;
- Conservatory was built in 2008;
- In ceiling concealed movie screen and projector space;
- Centrally controlled light switches and lighting for painting;
- Free cable system for surround systems in all four chambers;
- Garden lighting and irrigation systems;
- Quiet ventilation system with;
- Alarm system with motion detectors;
- High Energy combi boiler installed in 2008.
Rental price is excluding utilities.
This apartment can also be rented out fully furnished.
Preferably for rent for expats, with owners prior consent.